Monday, February 19, 2007

And finally the dream becomes reality

Ok, so I've mentioned it a few times by now, but it's not every day a common PwMS gets a book published.

Finally today it is on sale. Profit goes to MSRC and it's published by myself in conjunction with
Writersworld



This came about as a result of me posting humorous tales on MSRC Messageboards where I was encouraged by Lawrence Wood CEO of MSRC to put them all together in book form.

It is available as an A5 sized Paperback; printed in 12pt Verdana to make it easy to read for those with MS-ey eyes; has a flexible spine for ease of 'handling'; a paper thickness which is again easy to handle - oh and let's not forget that it contains 237 laugh-a-minute pages.

Price is £11.25 inc P&P and available directly from me so
Email Me! if you're interested.

Quote: In order to make your dreams come true, you must awaken and take charge ~Natasha Newsome

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Eiona may all your dreams come true for you and your family

Anonymous said...

Am I to assume that my copy is in the post?

Well done on a fantastic achievement.

Anonymous said...

well done eiona